Affordable Warmth Scheme Storage Heater Grant Qualifying Criteria regarding your State Benefits.
You must receive one of the following State Benefits:
- Guaranteed Pension Credit (Savings Credit and ordinary State Pension do NOT qualify on their own).
- Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)#
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)#
- Attendance Allowance#
- Carer’s Allowance#
- Severe Disablement Allowance#
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Child Benefit*#
- War Pensions Mobility Allowance#
- Constant Attendance Allowance#
- Armed Forces Independence Payment#
# Proposed additional qualifying benefits from October 2018 – to be confirmed.
* Maximum household income thresholds (based on the number of adults and children who live in your home) applies if you only receive Child Benefit. These can be found in the table below.