To qualify for free oil boiler grants, to replace existing faulty oil boilers, householders MUST SATISFY ALL THREE of the following conditions:
1. You live in your own home or you rent your home from a private landlord. (Different rules apply to householders in council properties and housing association properties).
2. You receive one of the State Benefits listed below:
- Guaranteed Pension Credit (Savings Credit and ordinary State Pension do NOT qualify on their own).
- Child Tax Credit*
- Working Tax Credit*
- Universal Credit*
- Income Support
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance
* Maximum household income thresholds (based on the number of adults and children who live in your home) apply to these State Benefits and these can be found in the table below.
3. You have an inefficient oil boiler or a faulty oil boiler which would cost more to repair than to replace.
If you meet the relevant criteria for the Affordable Warmth Scheme, APPLY TODAY and we will telephone you to discuss your application.
Full details of the Affordable Warmth Scheme Qualifying Criteria for OIL BOILERS, can be found HERE.