If your home has no central heating a First Time Central Heating Grant help to pay for the installation of a full central heating system including an A rated boiler, central heating radiators, all of the necessary pipework and a thermostatic control panel.
As with all Government schemes, there are a few conditions which you and your home must meet:
- Your home must have never had any type of central heating system fitted before. If your home has had central heating before but it has been removed, I’m afraid that you won’t qualify.
- You must be a home owner or a tenant in a privately owned property. Council , housing association and shared ownership homes are excluded.
- From 1st June 2022 your home must have an existing mains gas supply, even if you don’t have a gas meter.
- You or some one living permanently in your home must receive one of the qualifying benefits or allowances (please see the list below) OR
- Your local council may be able to approve your application under ECO Flex rules (again, please see below).
If your home has no central heating system and you think you may qualify for a grant to install one, apply for a grant today.